    Your Help is highly appreciated

    Regards,
    Andy.

    Andy, May 28, 2007

  2. Andy

    Andy Guest

    When i disable Default web page from IIS, the phone stops prompting me
    for username and password, but now i can not open the ccmadmin
    webpage, any thoughts?

    Regards,
    Andy.

    Andy, May 28, 2007

  3. Andy

    Thrill5 Guest

    You've got something messed up in call manager, I would open a TAC case to
    get it straighten out. Call-manager has a bunch of stuff behind the scenes
    that you can't configure directly unless you know the internals.

    Scott

    Thrill5, May 29, 2007
  4. Andy

    CeykoVer Guest

    I concur with Thrill5 assessment. When you originally put up a post about
    your problem I looked into it and could not find an issue. I forgot to post
    about it afterwards. However the best of us have to open TAC cases for
    assistance and they usually do a pretty good job. Please post up with the
    resolution if you don't mind though.

    Thanks.

    CeykoVer, May 29, 2007
  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Guys, I am sorry to tell you that i do not have access to TAC at the
    time being, i am planning a fresh installation.

    Regards
    Andy

    Andy, Jun 1, 2007