    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Mike
    Mike Bromwich, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Mike Bromwich

    Tinu Guest

    Mike Bromwich wrote:
    > Our reception number is directed to a Hunt Pilot, which points to a
    > Hunt List containing a number of Line Groups. Ordinarily, users in the
    > Line Groups can forward their phone elsewhere, and others can collect
    > their calls using Pickup. However, when calls come in through the
    > Pilot/List/Group, call forwarding does not work and the calls cannot be
    > picked-up by another user. When the phone is set to forward, it no
    > longer rings but the call is not delivered to the destination phone.
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike

    Call Forwards in not possible.
    (imagine everybody forwards his phone to the mobile and you have a
    broadcast group...)
    There is a workaround for pickup anyway.

    1234 is the HP number in my example.

    You have now
    - Huntpilot (1234)
    - List
    - Lines

    Change that to
    - "Virtual Phone" (1234) with Pickup, CFA to
    - Huntpilot 8881234* (*must be a different number, or do tricks with
    CSS/partitions)
    - List
    - Lines

    This way a call to 1234 gets an entry for pickup and the lines will
    ring too.

    If you enable web access to the virtual phone (ccmuser), an assistent
    can even forward this number to other destinations without admin
    involvment.

    Not *very* pretty, but feasible.

    I hope that helps.
    Martin