Calling one Sipgate account from another?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Chris, Jul 15, 2007.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Hello, can anyone shed any light on what may be happening?

    I have two Sipgate numbers (both with credit on them).

    The first (at home) is a Grandsteam BT101 which makes and receives
    calls perfectly to PSTN and other VOIP services - and I can call my
    other Sipgate number.

    The other (at work) is a Sipura SPA3000 again working well receiving
    and initiating calls to everything except one number - my first
    Sipgate number.

    Using the FXO port and the PSTN to VOIP gateway function of the
    SPA3000, I can forward my work phone to any mobile or to any PSTN
    number without any problem - but whenever I try to forward calls to my
    Grandstream at home, it rings but as soon as I pick up, the call
    fails.

    I've tried emailing Sipgate support, but they did not comprehend me...

    In brief: From Grandstream to Sipura all ok
    From Sipura to Grandstream call fails on pick up

    Any thoughts please....?

    (PS. I've got all the ports forwarded correctly at each end, or else I
    wouldn't be able to make and receive calls from other numbers)

    --
    Chris

    Chris, Jul 15, 2007