    morning, so I wasnt able to post this earlier.

    Regards
    Ben
    Ben, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Ben

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Ben" <> wrote in message
    news:41337748$0$26129$...
    > Can you please visit http://www.soundofbcm.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mcp.htm
    > and look at few of the questions, where the answers are not consisten
    > between various study guides, such as Fravo 70-215 and TestKing 70-215,

    all
    > of which are recent. I have also used Trandumper, and used a braindump by
    > someone called MrIndia, who got 1000 out of 1000.
    >
    > I'd appreaciate it if you look at them and reply to this group of via
    > e-mail:
    >

    > Mind you, I do have the exam tommorow, my Internet was down until early

    this
    > morning, so I wasnt able to post this earlier.

    here boy, go fetch...

    good doggy...

    -a|ex
    127.0.0.1, Aug 31, 2004

  3. 127.0.0.1 wrote:

    > "Ben" <> wrote in message

    [that he needed help with tomorrow's exam]

    > here boy, go fetch...

    > good doggy...

    Oops!

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/i_didnt_say_fetch.jpg

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Stateful Adaptive Packet Destruction Enterprise-Class Gigabit
    Intrusion Prevention System: http://snipurl.com/8j5d
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 31, 2004