    rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
    this possible?

    Yaz

    Yaz, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Yaz

    David Cook Guest

    Yaz wrote:
    > There used to be a way to spoof caller id with VoipCHEAP but of late this is
    > not possible. Does any one know of any other providers. All I am trying to
    > do is to permanently show my mobile number, or our main incomming number
    > rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
    > this possible?
    >
    > Yaz

    Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.com) allow this in controlled and
    legitimate way.

    For a £10 admin fee you can register upto ten telephone numbers (or ten
    DDI ranges) which you can the use as for outbound CLI. All you need is
    to provide proof of ownership by way of copy of current bill etc.

    Best regards
    David Cook

    David Cook, Nov 30, 2006

  3. Yaz

    Tim Guest

    David Cook wrote:

    > Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.com) allow this in controlled and
    > legitimate way.

    Not for a mobile number though.

    Tim

    Tim, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Yaz

    Jono Guest

    Yaz wrote:
    > There used to be a way to spoof caller id with VoipCHEAP but of late this is
    > not possible. Does any one know of any other providers. All I am trying to
    > do is to permanently show my mobile number, or our main incomming number
    > rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
    > this possible?
    >
    > Yaz

    Yes.

    See: