    Does anyone have any thoughts on why its not working? I have dropped them a
    line, but no reply.....

    Derek

    Derek, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Derek

    sandman112 Guest

    working OK here, its taking slightly longer than normal to connect but its
    still working

    its not the best service on the planet but you get what you pay for in this
    world

    sandman112, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Derek

    Davew Guest

    sandman112 wrote:
    > working OK here

    Care to share your settings. Obv. with user name and password blocked,
    but please leave the first few digits.

    Thanks

    Davew, Jul 18, 2005
  4. Derek

    sandman112 Guest

    "Davew" <daviey.walker*spam*virgin.net> wrote in message
    > sandman112 wrote:
    >> working OK here

    > Care to share your settings. Obv. with user name and password blocked,
    > but please leave the first few digits.
    >
    > Thanks

    k here goes, its pretty much same as there website says

    username - 1886601********* (18866+your registered number)
    authourisation user - 1886601********* (as above)
    domain/realm - call18866.co.uk
    SIP proxy - sip.call18866.co.uk
    Outbound Proxy - sip.call18866.co.uk
    use outbound proxy - always
    send internal IP - Never

    thats pretty much it, working great using xlite just now

    sandman112, Jul 18, 2005
  5. Derek

    Tony Guest

    "sandman112" <sandman112[SPAMTRAPER]@by.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "Davew" <daviey.walker*spam*virgin.net> wrote in message
    > > sandman112 wrote:
    > >> working OK here

    > > Care to share your settings. Obv. with user name and password blocked,
    > > but please leave the first few digits.
    > >
    > > Thanks

    > k here goes, its pretty much same as there website says
    >
    > username - 1886601********* (18866+your registered number)
    > authourisation user - 1886601********* (as above)
    > domain/realm - call18866.co.uk
    > SIP proxy - sip.call18866.co.uk
    > Outbound Proxy - sip.call18866.co.uk
    > use outbound proxy - always
    > send internal IP - Never
    >
    > thats pretty much it, working great using xlite just now

    My sipura ATA won't work with those settings... Anyone got an idea why? It
    used to work, and I never changed anything this side.

    I'm stuck as to why it won't dial out.

    Tony

    Tony, Jul 19, 2005