    Dave Guest

    Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on Sipgate?

    Thanks, Dave
    Dave, Feb 15, 2010

  2. Dave

    Ivor Jones Guest

    On 15/02/10 11:18, Dave wrote:
    > Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on Sipgate?
    >
    > Thanks, Dave

    It's not a Sipgate function, it's a device function. Somewhere in the
    config for your phone/ATA there should be a setting for this.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Feb 15, 2010

  3. Dave

    Brian A Guest

    On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 00:18:31 +0000, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

    > On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:18:26 -0000, "Dave" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know if it is possible to switch off Call Waiting on
    >>Sipgate?
    >>
    >>Thanks, Dave
    >>

    > As Ivor mentions it is a device setting as are many other 'features'
    >
    > I have a Linksys PAP2 ATA and it's a simple case of switching Call
    > Waiting on or off from there as it is on other ATAs.

    Agreed all above. If it is an SPA then you could try entering *57 on your
    handset and then clearing down. (*56 to switch it back on).

    --
    Please remove 'no_spam_' from email address
    Brian A, Feb 18, 2010