    and sipgate?

    Syd
    Norwich

    Syd Hancock, Jun 3, 2005

  2. Syd Hancock

    Dave Gill Guest

    Syd Hancock <> wrote:

    > On the sipgate website there is a list of other other IP phone
    > providers that can be called from sipgate (with access codes)
    > but vonage is not included. Can calls be made to and from vonage
    > and sipgate?

    As in free calls? Vonage don't seem to be part of the free calls to
    other VoIP providers set up, just free Vonage to Vonage calls, so you
    won't find any Vonage access code info. Having said that, if you're
    calling a geographic UK Sipgate number from Vonage UK the call will be
    free anyway. Sipgate to Vonage will be chargeable at whatever rate is
    appropriate for the country/code of the Vonage number.

    Dave Gill, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Syd Hancock

    Guest Guest

    Syd Hancock <> wrote:
    >On the sipgate website there is a list of other other IP phone
    >providers that can be called from sipgate (with access codes)
    >but vonage is not included. Can calls be made to and from vonage
    >and sipgate?

    We (The Internet Phone Co) have been trying to peer with Vonage for
    months now to allow free calls between their customers and ours (and
    those of our white-label resellers) but they don't seem interested.

    Cheers,

    Mark.

    Guest, Jun 3, 2005