Call statistics report from Cisco Call Manager?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by TexasMirty@gmail.com, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. Guest

    My boss wants to see how many calls are coming through our phone
    system. Stats such as how many incoming calls a day, how many on
    average during a work hour, how many are local, how many long-distance.

    Our system: Cisco Call Manager Express (CME) running on a Cisco 2851
    router. CME version 3.2. Cisco IOS version 12.3(11)T10.

    We have the Cisco Unity Express GUI which has a standard report showing
    a call history -- but only shows the most recent 20 calls.

    I increased call history data retained using the config commands:

    dial-control-mib retain-timer 240
    dial-control-mib max-size 200

    Is there a way to change the standard Unity Express report to show all
    calls for a period of time instead of just the last 20? Or is there
    another report.

    I can do a "show voice call" on the router, but not sure I can get the
    stats I want from that data. Can it be piped to a CSV or text file?

    , Sep 6, 2006

  2. Guest

    Added: I did

    CME#show voice call | redirect tftp://<server>/tftp-root/showvoice

    Got output that I could view in Excel, but it doesn't lend itself to
    gathering the info I need, such as a total number of calls for a period
    of time.

    wrote:
    > My boss wants to see how many calls are coming through our phone
    > system. Stats such as how many incoming calls a day, how many on
    > average during a work hour, how many are local, how many long-distance.
    >
    > Our system: Cisco Call Manager Express (CME) running on a Cisco 2851
    > router. CME version 3.2. Cisco IOS version 12.3(11)T10.
    >
    > We have the Cisco Unity Express GUI which has a standard report showing
    > a call history -- but only shows the most recent 20 calls.
    >
    > I increased call history data retained using the config commands:
    >
    > dial-control-mib retain-timer 240
    > dial-control-mib max-size 200
    >
    > Is there a way to change the standard Unity Express report to show all
    > calls for a period of time instead of just the last 20? Or is there
    > another report.
    >
    > I can do a "show voice call" on the router, but not sure I can get the
    > stats I want from that data. Can it be piped to a CSV or text file?

    , Sep 6, 2006

  3. Hildebrand

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hello,

    I want to do the same thing as you.

    Did you succeed by gathering the information you needed?
    Could you please be so kind to share how you got this information?

    Thanks in advance.

    Sebastian

    Hildebrand, Mar 23, 2009