Call statistics report from Cisco Call Manager?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by TexasMirty@gmail.com, Sep 6, 2006.

  1. Guest

    My boss wants to see how many calls are coming through our phone
    system. Stats such as how many incoming calls a day, how many on
    average during a work hour, how many are local, how many long-distance.

    Our system: Cisco Call Manager Express (CME) running on a Cisco 2851
    router. CME version 3.2. Cisco IOS version 12.3(11)T10.

    We have the Cisco Unity Express GUI which has a standard report showing
    a call history -- but only shows the most recent 20 calls.

    I increased call history data retained using the config commands:

    dial-control-mib retain-timer 240
    dial-control-mib max-size 200

    Is there a way to change the standard Unity Express report to show all
    calls for a period of time instead of just the last 20? Or is there
    another report.

    I can do a "show voice call" on the router, but not sure I can get the
    stats I want from that data. Can it be piped to a CSV or text file?

    , Sep 6, 2006

  2. Guest

    Added: I did

    CME#show voice call | redirect tftp://<server>/tftp-root/showvoice

    Got output that I could view in Excel, but it doesn't lend itself to
    gathering the info I need, such as a total number of calls for a period
    of time.