    Deluxe Pack), would it be the same for this title?

    BB
    NZ
    BB, Apr 6, 2005

  2. BB

    Adam Guest

    On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 21:57:23 +1200, BB wrote:

    >I've got a legit copy of COD, but I was wondering if I run a no-cd patched
    >.exe will it still let me play online?
    >
    >Anyone have experience doing this? I've also got the UO (I brought the
    >Deluxe Pack), would it be the same for this title?

    So long as you back up the files that the NOCD changes - just in case
    you need to step back. I seem to remember there was a serial number
    check, but that it ran OK in m/p.

    I invariably use NCD patches - so the original can go safely back in
    the filing cabinet - away from scratchy little fingers <gg>.

    Adam.
    Adam, Apr 6, 2005

  3. BB

    Krazy Bob Guest

    "BB" <> wrote in message news:4253b280$...
    > I've got a legit copy of COD, but I was wondering if I run a no-cd patched
    > .exe will it still let me play online?
    >
    > Anyone have experience doing this? I've also got the UO (I brought the
    > Deluxe Pack), would it be the same for this title?

    I have BF1942 and use a NOCD patch and it still lets me play online, if
    anything it also seems to speed up the loading time of a map.
    Krazy Bob, Apr 6, 2005