    I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
    into dust. Naughty Mutt

    Thanks

    JimI, Nov 25, 2004

  2. JimI

    Moree Guest

    JimI <> wrote message
    news:co5d4q$h0h$:

    > Anyone Got the key code for this game.
    > I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
    > into dust. Naughty Mutt
    >
    > Thanks

    Yes. Here's your '?', btw. :)

    Moree, Nov 25, 2004

  3. "JimI" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone Got the key code for this game.
    > I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
    > into dust. Naughty Mutt

    Teach the dog the difference between food and a paperbox, and throw him a
    ball for me :)

    HPGG-2YS8-GHK4-2EH2-4A19

    Terje Johan Abrahamsen, Nov 25, 2004
  4. JimI

    Parko Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:51:46 +0000, JimI wrote:

    > Anyone Got the key code for this game.
    > I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
    > into dust. Naughty Mutt
    >
    > Thanks

    Yes. Dog scat can be very enlightening when you look though it properly.
    You'll need a sieve, a high pressure hose, a magnifying glass and tweezers.

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Nov 25, 2004
  5. JimI

    JimI Guest

    Thanks for that Dood, Very much appreciated.

    Key worked a treat, Only prob i know have
    is the expansion pack United Offensive.
    That key don't seem to work you provided.

    Im so gagging to get this pack installed.

    cheers

    JimI, Nov 26, 2004
  6. Now that you got it up running, you should find the phonenumber and call
    Activision. They will replace your key since you have the original....

    74B3-JN4N-4WT4-WRHN-64BF

    Terje Johan Abrahamsen, Nov 26, 2004