Call me MCP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Main Identity, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. I know, the lowly 70-210 isn't much - but i passed it today. Very Easy.
    Main Identity, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Dec 6, 2003

  3. Main Identity

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Do you not have a real name?
    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2003
  4. Main Identity

    iCertify.net Guest

    Congrats on the pass!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 6, 2003
  5. Yes. Yes I do.

    Main Identity, Dec 6, 2003
  6. Main Identity

    kpg Guest

    Fine. In the interest of full disclosure my name is Ken.
    I hereby renonce my Main Identity and revert back to kpg.
    for laughs, see www.weekendcomputer.com
    kpg, Dec 6, 2003
  7. Main Identity

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Fine. In the interest of full disclosure my name is Ken.
    > I hereby renonce my Main Identity and revert back to kpg.
    > for laughs, see www.weekendcomputer.com

    Nope, sorry. I'm Ken. Nice try, though.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 6, 2003
  8. Main Identity

    Emil Guest

    Excuse me, but I don't think that exam was lowly, or
    easy. I also think you are just trying to say that so you
    sound smart.

    I'm glad I'm not hiring you to run my systems.

    Emil, Dec 6, 2003
  9. Main Identity

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Sue him for breach of copyright!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 6, 2003
  10. Main Identity

    kpg Guest

    me too.
    kpg, Dec 7, 2003
  11. Main Identity

    kpg Guest

    I'm so often misunderstood. Probably because I'm to stupid to express
    myself properly. What I meant to say was that compared to the other MCSE
    exams I choose the 70-210 as my first exam because I thought would be the
    easiest to study for and covered a topic I was most familiar with. I
    studied the Exam Cram book and the Microsoft Press book. I was amazed at
    the vast amount of material that was required to have a mastery of the
    topic. I could easily envision a test that asked all the questions I was
    weakest in. To my great relief, however, I found the test to be less
    sadistic than that. OK, it was not EASY, but it was a lot EASIER than I
    thought it would be.
    kpg, Dec 7, 2003
  12. Main Identity

    kpg Guest

    damn! all the good names are taken.
    kpg, Dec 7, 2003
  13. Main Identity

    Ali Guest

    Go ahead on the Server (70-215) exam... it'll be much easier that you think
    too... so will Active Directory (70-217). Infrastructure Administration
    (70-216) needs some in depth knowledge on 'lower layers' of OSI. But what
    Microsoft usually focuses on is the 'upper layers'. good luck!!!

    Regards,
    Ali,
    MCSA, CCNA

    Ali, Dec 7, 2003
  14. kpg wrote:
    > damn! all the good names are taken.

    Well, you could spell it ]{en

    But then you might get a copyright lawsuit from ]{evin

    --
    Fris "The Name Game" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 7, 2003
  15. Main Identity

    |{evin Guest

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 13:44:02 -0500, Frisbee® MCNGP
    <> wrote:

    >kpg wrote:
    >> damn! all the good names are taken.

    >Well, you could spell it ]{en
    >
    >But then you might get a copyright lawsuit from ]{evin

    Nah, ]{ is ok.. mine is a | (pipe) {
    |{evin, Dec 7, 2003
  16. Main Identity

    Network Guru Guest

    Call me Deacon Blues

    Network Guru, Dec 8, 2003
  17. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 8, 2003
  18. Main Identity

    Consultant Guest

    go by kenny or kenneth

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2003