    riff who endured much, anyone know of some other little project I
    could get excited about that wont blow my usage meter sky hi lol

    Squirrel
    Squirrel, Aug 5, 2005

  2. Squirrel

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Squirrel <> wrote in
    news::

    > Thanx to you all for your help with the damn things lol especially
    > riff who endured much, anyone know of some other little project I
    > could get excited about that wont blow my usage meter sky hi lol

    How about building a firewall from an old PC?
    IPcop.org
    Smoothwall
    M0n0wall
    Coyote linux
    Freesco
    You just need a pentium 100, 2 or more nics, or just a nic and a modem, an
    old hard drive and about 32 or more megs ram.

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Aug 6, 2005

  3. Squirrel

    Squirrel Guest

    On 6 Aug 2005 18:25:27 +1200, Dave Taylor
    <> wrote:

    >Squirrel <> wrote in
    >
    >> Thanx to you all for your help with the damn things lol especially
    >> riff who endured much, anyone know of some other little project I
    >> could get excited about that wont blow my usage meter sky hi lol

    >How about building a firewall from an old PC?
    >IPcop.org
    >Smoothwall
    >M0n0wall
    >Coyote linux
    >Freesco
    >You just need a pentium 100, 2 or more nics, or just a nic and a modem, an
    >old hard drive and about 32 or more megs ram.

    Awesome, I'll get onto it after dinner lol

    Squirrel
    Squirrel, Aug 7, 2005