    Don't forget to tell me what you think about it.

    Cheers.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano Cesaretto, Jan 14, 2007

  2. Cristiano Cesaretto

    Mike Sun Guest

    "Cristiano Cesaretto" <> wrote in message
    > If you want to try it, it's available here:
    > http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager/
    >
    > Don't forget to tell me what you think about it.
    >
    > Cheers.
    > Cristiano

    Hi Cristiano,

    I tried the software and it works well - many thanks.

    Does the feature of checking "how many of the 300 free minutes are left"
    already exist as I couldn't find it?

    Cheers from Mike
    Mike Sun, Jan 14, 2007

  3. Cristiano Cesaretto

    Mike Sun Guest

    Sorry, I just noticed that by using the Filters option, you can select "the
    last 7 days" to effectively get the total time.

    In the updated version it would be great to have an extra column showing
    "number of minutes left" on a rolling 7 day basis.

    Otherwise I think this is a most useful bit of software - thanks.

    Cheers from Mike
    Mike Sun, Jan 14, 2007
  4. Il Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:23:12 GMT, Mike Sun ha scritto:

    > Sorry, I just noticed that by using the Filters option, you can select "the
    > last 7 days" to effectively get the total time.
    >
    > In the updated version it would be great to have an extra column showing
    > "number of minutes left" on a rolling 7 day basis.

    Thanks for your feedback.
    I think your idea is good. Likely it will be included in the next release.

    Bye.
    Cristiano
    Cristiano Cesaretto, Jan 14, 2007
  5. Cristiano Cesaretto

    > Thanks for your feedback.
    > I think your idea is good. Likely it will be included in the next release.

    That sounds great - thanks.

    BTW you may like to check if the total time is calculated correctly. I
    notice for my voipcheap.com usage, the total for unfiltered is less than for
    some filtered results which suggests that there may be some error in the
    summation?

    Cheers from Mike
    Mike Sun, Jan 15, 2007
  6. Cristiano Cesaretto

    Mike Sun Guest

    Oh I forgot to mention - it would be great if one could also perform a
    "select all - copy" of the active window with the data for pasting into
    another application such as Excel.

    Cheers from Mike
    Mike Sun, Jan 15, 2007