    It supports all Betamax provides, plus minors changes.

    Bye.
    Cristiano

    Cristiano Cesaretto, Jan 30, 2007

  2. Cristiano Cesaretto

    Scope Guest

    Cristiano Cesaretto wrote:
    > Call Manager 2007 v. 1.1 is available at
    > http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager
    > The old version should update automatically.
    >
    > It supports all Betamax provides, plus minors changes.
    >

    > Bye.
    > Cristiano

    Thanks Chritiano - Great little app. :)

    Scope, Jan 30, 2007

  3. Cristiano Cesaretto

    Scope Guest

    Scope wrote:
    > Cristiano Cesaretto wrote:
    >> Call Manager 2007 v. 1.1 is available at
    >> http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager
    >> The old version should update automatically.
    >>
    >> It supports all Betamax provides, plus minors changes.
    >>

    >> Bye.
    >> Cristiano

    > Thanks Chritiano - Great little app. :)

    Cristiano, even.. Sorry.

    Scope, Jan 30, 2007
  4. Cristiano Cesaretto

    Scope Guest

    Cristiano Cesaretto wrote:
    > Call Manager 2007 v. 1.1 is available at
    > http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager
    > The old version should update automatically.
    >
    > It supports all Betamax provides, plus minors changes.
    >

    > Bye.
    > Cristiano

    Doesnt add up quite right.. If I search for outgoing calls I get
    09:35:15, if I search for anything outgoing starting with +44 I get
    10:22:17.. Surely searching for all outgoing should give me a higher
    number. :)

    Scope, Jan 30, 2007
  5. Cristiano Cesaretto

    Guest Guest

    Thx Cristiano, it works perfect.
    I knew all the good things come from "bella italia"

    greets fran├žois from Holland

    Guest, Jan 31, 2007
  6. Il Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:54:36 +0100, ha scritto:

    > Thx Cristiano, it works perfect.
    > I knew all the good things come from "bella italia"

    Thanks Fran├žois, but I live in Cambridge at the moment.

    Cristiano Cesaretto, Jan 31, 2007

  7. > Doesnt add up quite right.. If I search for outgoing calls I get
    > 09:35:15, if I search for anything outgoing starting with +44 I get
    > 10:22:17.. Surely searching for all outgoing should give me a higher
    > number. :)

    You could have called a +44 number using the web call feature of the web
    site (I mean you fill in the form with the source and destination numbers
    of the call). If so, the call is classified as "Web Call" and not
    "Outgoing"
    If it is not the case, send me an email. It would be nice to fix the bug.

    Cristiano

    Cristiano Cesaretto, Jan 31, 2007