    original MAC addresses of the phones that connect. Does anyone know
    how this can be done?

    Peter M

    Peter M, Oct 4, 2006

  2. Peter M

    Guest

    Peter M wrote:
    > I am running Call Manager v.4 and I have a fairly simple request. I
    > want to be able to have CM to send on to a downstream device the
    > original MAC addresses of the phones that connect. Does anyone know
    > how this can be done?

    Hi,

    "Send MAC address on to" as in:-

    1.
    Send packets to "downstream device" with same MAC address
    phone that originated traffic?

    2.
    Send information regarding MAC address of phone
    to "downstream device" independently of call traffic?

    Please explain further.

    Is your network all one subnet?
    What is the "downstream device"?
    What is the goal?