    Does anyone have the regstry hack to install CCM on any server?
    3.x, 4.x

    Tx

    R Siffredi, Mar 14, 2005

  2. R Siffredi

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Does anyone have the regstry hack to install CCM on any server?
    > 3.x, 4.x

    Try searching groups.google.com, I'm sure it's there...

    --
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostreš, Mar 14, 2005

  3. R Siffredi

    Jonathan Guest

    Jonathan, Mar 15, 2005
  4. R Siffredi

    Majortom Guest

    Majortom, Apr 1, 2005
  5. R Siffredi

    R Siffredi Guest

    SInce this file is no longer availabel, how can we do this upgrade ?

    win-os-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-6.exe

    R Siffredi, Apr 2, 2005
  6. R Siffredi

    Jonathan Guest

    "R Siffredi" <> wrote in message
    > SInce this file is no longer availabel, how can we do this upgrade ?
    >
    > win-os-Upgrade-K9.2000-2-6.exe

    It is available now.

    Go to Voice software, OS upgrades and stuff, and then archived software...
    it is available (I downloaded it today...)

    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Apr 9, 2005
  7. R Siffredi

    Jonathan Guest

    "Frankie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > Can you share CCM4 for me offline ? I have a CCO account but that is a
    > guest. The software is use only for cisco ip telephone exam.
    > Please help.

    I don't have a working copy of CCM4, just 3.3...

    I am still trying to hunt it down...

    Hey, here's something funny tho...

    The CD-Key was accidentally put into the CiscoPress IP Telephony book on
    page 313... It works for CM4 and 3...

    Also the instructions on knuckledragger work fine for 3.3 (just ignore the
    2.6 upgrade).

    Jonathan

    Jonathan, Apr 13, 2005