    the execution of that dial string on that line appearance.

    regards,
    Chris
    chris m, Sep 9, 2004

  2. chris m

    chris m Guest

    After much wrangling with the PLAR and breaking it and rebuilding it
    again. After my friend's Don's advice, I configured an identical route
    pattern to match the range if DN's -with one extra X in it to force
    the potential matches to two patterns, this forced the CCM to wait out
    the interdigit timeout and allow me sufficient time to hit the cBarge
    softkey. It works, only caveat is that the PLAR takes a few seconds to
    execute on the initial call to that PLAR'd endpoint. After that,
    everyone with the shar'd line appearance PLAR can dive-in on that PLAR
    call via thier share with Barge, cBarge.

    Thanks, Don!

    I.O.U. a beer -or five.

    chris m, Sep 11, 2004