    hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
    router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
    bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.
    dave, Jun 17, 2007

  2. dave

    Trendkill Guest

    On Jun 17, 7:50 am, dave <> wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    > I am researching phone system solutions for a branch office - 50 to 75
    > users. I have been looking at CME and CUE and I'm wondering if anyone
    > knows of a bundle solution, rather than having to purchase all
    > hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
    > router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
    > bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.

    I am not aware of one, but I would think that you need to check with
    and or get Cisco Sales involved. Generally they will help you put
    together the package that you are desiring, and the Sales Engineer
    should help you be prepared for what you are receiving. Not to say a
    bundle doesn't exist, but Cisco has created many 'bundles' for
    companies I have worked for without officially selling it as a bundle.
    Trendkill, Jun 17, 2007

  3. dave

    notkailen Guest

    On Jun 17, 6:58 am, Trendkill <> wrote:
    > On Jun 17, 7:50 am, dave <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hello everyone,
    > > I am researching phone system solutions for a branch office - 50 to 75
    > > users. I have been looking at CME and CUE and I'm wondering if anyone
    > > knows of a bundle solution, rather than having to purchase all
    > > hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
    > > router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
    > > bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.

    > I am not aware of one, but I would think that you need to check with
    > and or get Cisco Sales involved. Generally they will help you put
    > together the package that you are desiring, and the Sales Engineer
    > should help you be prepared for what you are receiving. Not to say a
    > bundle doesn't exist, but Cisco has created many 'bundles' for
    > companies I have worked for without officially selling it as a bundle.

    Cisco sells a number of bundled routers with the appropriate number of
    DSP's, Interfaces and User licenses. Typically the router only system
    part numbers end in V-CCME. There is also the branch office in a box
    promotion found at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5855/products_qanda_item0900aecd8049bce1.shtml

    Hope this helps.
    notkailen, Jun 18, 2007
  4. Dave,

    If you are not buying this directly from Cisco, you better find a Cisco
    Reseller around. First of all - you will get better discounts (with good
    Cisco reseller you can get up to 40% discount off the list price). Plus,
    they can "build" the system for you. Basically, what you need is 28xx
    router, CME license, Unity Express Module and license, IOS License,
    interface modules (if required), etc. All these small "details"... And in
    most cases, Cisco Resellers don't charge you for "pre-sale" consultation,
    for example, to build the system according to your specification.

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
    ------
    Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phones
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com
    www.headsetadapter.com

    headsetadapter.com, Jun 18, 2007
  5. dave

    Eddie Guest

    On Jun 18, 11:13 am, "headsetadapter.com" <> wrote:
    > Dave,
    >
    > If you are not buying this directly from Cisco, you better find a Cisco
    > Reseller around. First of all - you will get better discounts (with good
    > Cisco reseller you can get up to 40% discount off the list price). Plus,
    > they can "build" the system for you. Basically, what you need is 28xx
    > router, CME license, Unity Express Module and license, IOS License,
    > interface modules (if required), etc. All these small "details"... And in
    > most cases,Cisco Resellersdon't charge you for "pre-sale" consultation,
    > for example, to build the system according to your specification.
    >
    > Good luck,
    >
    > Mike
    > CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    > CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)
    > ------
    > Headset Adapters for Cisco IP Phoneswww.ciscoheadsetadapter.comwww.headsetadapter.com
    >
    > "dave" <> wrote in message

    > > Hello everyone,
    > > I am researching phone system solutions for a branch office - 50 to 75
    > > users. I have been looking at CME and CUE and I'm wondering if anyone
    > > knows of a bundle solution, rather than having to purchase all
    > > hardware/software separately. Maybe something that includes the
    > > router, cme for a number of users, and a number of phones all in one
    > > bundle to get started. I appreciate your time, Dave.- Hide quoted text -

    Hello everyone. I work for a Cisco reseller and can get pretty much
    anything you need at a huge discount with warranty. Reply to author
    and I will get in touch. I would post my email on hear but I will get
    spammed. Thanks! Ed P.S. We also buy all of your out of service
    networking hardware!
    Eddie, Jun 28, 2007
  6. Eddie <> writes:
    > P.S. We also buy all of your out of service networking hardware!

    You'd actually pay me money + cover shipping for some 7010's or 1912
    switches? How about some Livingston PM3s?

    Can I trade even up for a new 1841 ADSL bundle?

    :)

    (PS. if you don't get that this is a jest, the hardware I list doesn't
    usually sell for enough to cover shipping it).
    Doug McIntyre, Jun 28, 2007