    could run with our Lotus Notes mail. Any suggestions.
    Thanks
    Jerry

    Jerry, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Jerry

    Guest Guest

    first i would get rid of lotus

    Guest, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Jerry

    Guest Guest

    then i would lick your balls

    Guest, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Why dont you just crawl back under your rock you add no value to these
    groups.

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Aug 12, 2004
  5. You could develop a pretty good help desk/call logging system using Lotus
    Notes, I know that there are a number available commercially, here is a
    Google result:
    http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search/u...=i&ei=ISO-8859-1&fr=fp-tab-web-t&cop=mss&tab=

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Aug 12, 2004
  6. Jerry

    Hugo Guest

    This is the most usefull helpdesk software I used

    http://www.frontrange.com/heat/

    Hugo

    Hugo, Aug 12, 2004