    back out so I can call an international number that I enter on the phone I
    am using to ring in.

    If that makes sense!
    Mr Muffin Top, Sep 2, 2007

  2. Mr Muffin Top

    Jono Guest

    Mr Muffin Top expressed precisely :
    > Ok I have read it but don't understand how to do it!
    >
    > I want to be able to dial my SPA 3102 and after it starts to ring for me to
    > be able to press a key combination on the phone I am using to make it dial
    > back out so I can call an international number that I enter on the phone I am
    > using to ring in.
    >
    > If that makes sense!

    Are you calling in on your PSTN number to dial out over VoIP, or are
    you calling in on your VoIP number wanting to dial out over PSTN? (I
    presume the former)

    Signed in as /admin/voice/advanced, have you got the "PSTN-To-VoIP
    Gateway Enable" set to yes and the "VoIP-To-PSTN Gateway Enable" set to
    yes? (depending on which one you want)

    Both can be found on the PSTN Line page.

    Make sure you employ some authentication, such as a PIN and a Caller ID
    pattern, otherwise annyone ringing you will be able to dial out at your
    expense.
    Jono, Sep 2, 2007

  3. "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > Mr Muffin Top expressed precisely :
    >> Ok I have read it but don't understand how to do it!
    >>
    >> I want to be able to dial my SPA 3102 and after it starts to ring for me
    >> to be able to press a key combination on the phone I am using to make it
    >> dial back out so I can call an international number that I enter on the
    >> phone I am using to ring in.
    >>
    >> If that makes sense!

    > Are you calling in on your PSTN number to dial out over VoIP, or are you
    > calling in on your VoIP number wanting to dial out over PSTN? (I presume
    > the former)
    >
    > Signed in as /admin/voice/advanced, have you got the "PSTN-To-VoIP Gateway
    > Enable" set to yes and the "VoIP-To-PSTN Gateway Enable" set to yes?
    > (depending on which one you want)
    >
    > Both can be found on the PSTN Line page.
    >
    > Make sure you employ some authentication, such as a PIN and a Caller ID
    > pattern, otherwise annyone ringing you will be able to dial out at your
    > expense.

    Hi thanx for the reply - I will give it a go!
    Mr Muffin Top, Sep 2, 2007