    the RED vote.

    The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.

    This other crap is for dweebs who need to get a life

    Mike McCloud, Oct 24, 2004

  2. "Mike McCloud" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > To all you brain dead knuckleheads who have got your panties in a knot

    over
    > the RED vote.
    >
    > The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.

    Why??

    So what happens on November 2nd?

    ---

    Darrell Larose, Oct 25, 2004

  3. "Darrell Larose" <> wrote in news:sPydnWr3QKmH6eHcRVn-
    :

    >> The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.
    >>

    > Why??
    >
    > So what happens on November 2nd?

    Bush gets re-elected.

    [that does not necessarily mean that I am voting for him]

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, Oct 25, 2004
  4. Mike McCloud

    Des Perado Guest

    > To all you brain dead knuckleheads who have got your panties in a knot

    over
    > the RED vote.
    >
    > The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.

    Stick your election up your arse.
    Not everybody here is from the USA, difficult though that may be for you to
    comprehend.

    Des Perado, Oct 25, 2004
  5. Mike McCloud

    Charlie Self Guest

    Woodchuck Bill responds:

    >"Darrell Larose" <> wrote in news:sPydnWr3QKmH6eHcRVn-
    >:
    >
    >>> The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.
    >>>

    >> Why??
    >>
    >> So what happens on November 2nd?

    >Bush gets re-elected.
    >
    >[that does not necessarily mean that I am voting for him]

    Is your nickname Cassandra?

    Charlie Self
    "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not
    hereditary." Thomas Paine

    Charlie Self, Oct 25, 2004
  6. Mike McCloud

    Mike McCloud Guest

    "Des Perado" <> wrote in message
    > Stick your election up your arse.
    > Not everybody here is from the USA, difficult though that may be for you

    > comprehend.

    That just means that not everyone hear counts

    Mike McCloud, Oct 25, 2004
  7. Mike McCloud

    Des Perado Guest

    > "Des Perado" <> wrote in message
    > > Stick your election up your arse.
    > > Not everybody here is from the USA, difficult though that may be for you

    > > comprehend.
    > >

    > That just means that not everyone hear counts

    There is nothing wrong with my hearing.
    Not everybody hears counting in their head. See your doctor.

    Des Perado, Oct 25, 2004
  8. Mike McCloud

    Mike McCloud Guest

    "Des Perado" <> wrote in message

    > There is nothing wrong with my hearing.
    > Not everybody hears counting in their head. See your doctor.

    Ah, the old spelling flame, how quaint. Usually used when the truth hurts.

    Mike McCloud, Oct 25, 2004
  9. Mike McCloud

    Des Perado Guest

    > Ah, the old spelling flame, how quaint. Usually used when the truth

    hurts.

    Which truth is that? Nothing you have said to me makes any sense.

    Des Perado, Oct 25, 2004
  10. Mike McCloud

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Des Perado wrote:
    > "Mike McCloud" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>To all you brain dead knuckleheads who have got your panties in a knot

    > over
    >
    >>the RED vote.
    >>
    >>The election on Nov 2 is the one that really counts.
    >>

    > Stick your election up your arse.
    > Not everybody here is from the USA, difficult though that may be for you to
    > comprehend.

    So? Not everyone here is from anywhere. The US election has a strong
    effect on the whole world, like it or not.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 25, 2004
  11. otforme (Charlie Self) wrote in

    >>> So what happens on November 2nd?

    >>Bush gets re-elected.
    >>
    >>[that does not necessarily mean that I am voting for him]
    >>

    > Is your nickname Cassandra?

    I'm not sure if you meant that as an insult, Charlie, but if you look at
    the map of red and blue states, and the current polls for swing states..it
    looks like we shall be getting 4 more years of Dubya.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, Oct 25, 2004
  12. Mike McCloud

    Charlie Self Guest

    Woodchuck Bill asks:
    >>>Bush gets re-elected.
    >>>
    >>>[that does not necessarily mean that I am voting for him]
    >>>

    >> Is your nickname Cassandra?

    >I'm not sure if you meant that as an insult, Charlie, but if you look at
    >the map of red and blue states, and the current polls for swing states..it
    >looks like we shall be getting 4 more years of Dubya.

    Not meant as an insult to you. To Bush? Bet on it.

    Charlie Self, Oct 25, 2004
  13. otforme (Charlie Self) wrote in

    >>I'm not sure if you meant that as an insult, Charlie, but if you look
    >>at the map of red and blue states, and the current polls for swing
    >>states..it looks like we shall be getting 4 more years of Dubya.

    > Not meant as an insult to you. To Bush? Bet on it.

    I don't think America wins with either candidate. :-( And keep in mind, if
    Bush wins, we get Bush as President. If Kerry wins, we get Teresa Heinz as
    President. She makes Hillary Clinton look like a nun.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, Oct 25, 2004
  14. Mike McCloud

    Charlie Self Guest

    Woodchuck Bill responds:

    >I don't think America wins with either candidate. :-( And keep in mind, if
    >Bush wins, we get Bush as President. If Kerry wins, we get Teresa Heinz as
    >President. She makes Hillary Clinton look like a nun.

    Possibly. But, IMO, the loss will not be as bad with Kerry.

    As far as his wife and Ms Clinton go, neither interests me. Hillary may have
    been too much like a nun, which might have created some of Willie's problems.
    Laura Bush is a type I met too often in my younger days. Sweet, soft-talkiing
    Southron woman with a mouth that wouldn't melt butter. Bit of advice: never,
    ever even consider crossing one of these broads.

    Charlie Self, Oct 25, 2004
  15. Mike McCloud

    Annika1980 Guest

    Woodchuck Bill responds:

    >I don't think America wins with either candidate. :-( And keep in mind, if
    >Bush wins, we get Bush as President. If Kerry wins, we get Teresa Heinz as
    >President. She makes Hillary Clinton look like a nun.

    No, if Bush wins we get another 4 years of Cheney as President.

    Annika1980, Oct 25, 2004
  16. Mike McCloud

    Charlie Self Guest

    annika1980 responds:

    >No, if Bush wins we get another 4 years of Cheney as President.

    And we'd best pray for Bush's good health, because an unleashed Cheney is a
    frightening thing to contemplate.

    Charlie Self, Oct 25, 2004
  17. Mike McCloud

    Ken Tough Guest

    Charlie Self <> wrote:

    >annika1980 responds:
    >>No, if Bush wins we get another 4 years of Cheney as President.

    >And we'd best pray for Bush's good health, because an unleashed Cheney is a
    >frightening thing to contemplate.

    Exactly! I just thought that yesterday; the one thing keeping Bush out
    of the crosshairs is the prospect of Darth Cheney in the big chair.

    --
    Ken Tough

    Ken Tough, Oct 25, 2004
  18. Mike McCloud

    Frank ess Guest

    Ken Tough wrote:
    > Charlie Self <> wrote:
    >
    >> annika1980 responds:
    >>> No, if Bush wins we get another 4 years of Cheney as President.

    >> And we'd best pray for Bush's good health, because an unleashed
    >> Cheney is a frightening thing to contemplate.

    > Exactly! I just thought that yesterday; the one thing keeping Bush out
    > of the crosshairs is the prospect of Darth Cheney in the big chair.

    More like 12 years: Bush/Chaney, Chaney 1st term, Chaney 2nd term...

    Frank ess, Oct 25, 2004
  19. Mike McCloud

    Charlie Self Guest

    Frank ess responds:

    >>> annika1980 responds:

    >>> And we'd best pray for Bush's good health, because an unleashed
    >>> Cheney is a frightening thing to contemplate.

    >> Exactly! I just thought that yesterday; the one thing keeping Bush out
    >> of the crosshairs is the prospect of Darth Cheney in the big chair.

    >More like 12 years: Bush/Chaney, Chaney 1st term, Chaney 2nd term...

    Jesus wept! Cheney is, what, 61-62 and has already had four or five heart
    attacks. I don't think he's up for two terms on his own.

    Charlie Self, Oct 25, 2004
  20. otforme (Charlie Self) wrote in

    >>More like 12 years: Bush/Chaney, Chaney 1st term, Chaney 2nd term...

    > Jesus wept! Cheney is, what, 61-62 and has already had four or five heart
    > attacks. I don't think he's up for two terms on his own.

    Cheney said that he has no plans to run for #1. Jeb and Ashcroft will fight
    for the nomination in 2008, against Hillary or Edwards on the Dem side.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, Oct 25, 2004