CALL FOR PAPERS: Journal of Digital Contents

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Journal of Digital Contents, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. Journal of Digital Contents
    http://www.formatex.org/jdc/jdc.htm

    Dear Colleagues,

    I am sending you this letter to inform about the beginning of a new
    international publication: Journal of Digital Contents, which could be of
    your interest.

    The international Journal of Digital Contents (JCD) is a quarterly printed
    and online journal about the management, presentation and uses of contents
    in digital environments, covering research, technical, design and practical
    issues aimed at researchers, developers and teachers. It is devoted to the
    rapid publication of concise, up-to-date new findings in these areas. It
    also publishes full and mini-reviews and provocative editorials which
    discuss and review the hottest topics of the moment.

    Journal of Digital Contents is designed to be a truly international
    journal. Therefore we invite contributors from all continents to submit
    their best original scientific manuscripts to our journal.
    In addition to regular submissions, several special issues are planned in
    the near future: Vol.2-2: Protection of Digital Contents; Vol. 2-3: Digital
    Libraries; Vol. 2-4: Learning and Knowledge Objects.

    We hope you will enjoy this new publication, and we certainly look forward
    to receiving your contributions.

    A.Mendez-Vilas

    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Antonio Méndez-Vilas
    Executive Editor of the Journal of Digital Contents
    Formatex Research Center
    C / Zurbaran, 1 2º (office 1)
    06001 Badajoz
    SPAIN
    Phone/Fax: +34 924258615
    Email:
    Website: http://www.formatex.org/jdc/jdc.htm

    Journal of Digital Contents, Jan 21, 2004