Call for Digital Art and Photography from L.A. Center for Digital Art

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rex Bruce, Feb 22, 2008.

  1. Rex Bruce

    Rex Bruce Guest

    For a formatted version of this announcement:
    http://lacda.com/juried/juriedshow.html

    Direct link for registration:
    http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=153014

    Los Angeles Center For Digital Art
    107 West Fifth Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90013
    http://www.lacda.com

    Call for Entries: LACDA 'TOP 40' JURIED SHOW

    Forty Winners! Enter our "TOP 40" juried competion for digital art and
    photography. Entrants submit three JPEG files of original work. All
    styles of artwork and photography where digital processes of any kind
    were integral to the creation of the images are acceptable. Open to
    all geographical locations.

    Forty selected winners recieve one print up to 24x36 on museum quality
    paper to be shown in an international group exhibition in our gallery
    from April 10-May 3, 28. The show will be widely promoted and will
    include a reception for the artists.

    Many artists from this exhibit continue their relationship with LACDA
    for exhibit in solo shows, exhibits curated outside of LACDA and
    exhibit in art and photo fairs where LACDA participates. All entries
    are given special consideration for exhibiting at LACDA and outside
    exhibitions where we are featured.

    Artists participating in our competitions form the pool of artists
    from which we select the vast majority of those featured at LACDA and
    are often considered by our associated network of galleries and
    curators. Proceeds from the competition support these gallery
    programs. Juror Rex Bruce has curated and participated in over 50
    exhibits since the founding of LACDA in 2004 and is internationally
    recognized as a leader and expert in the field.

    Registration fee is $30US.

    Online registration only.

    Multiple entries are permitted, seperate entry fee required for each
    set of three images submitted.

    Deadline for Entries: March 20, 2008
    Winners Announced: March 27, 2008
    Exhibit Dates: April 10-May 3, 2008