    there used to be one sold through Dick Smith but the local DSE hasn't
    heard of it.

    Philip

    philip, Jan 25, 2005

  2. In article <41f5a944$1_2@127.0.0.1>, philip <> wrote:
    >is there a call-by call Internet provider in NZ. meaning a service where
    >you dial in any pay either through the phone company or because you've
    >bought a pay-as-you-go subscription.
    >
    >there used to be one sold through Dick Smith but the local DSE hasn't
    >heard of it.

    Actrix has a 1c/minute rate. Sadly it's +$2 /month ... unless you have your
    toll calls through them as well. Have to top it up occasionally ... $10
    minimum IIRC.
    Not sure if this is what you mean tho :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jan 25, 2005

  3. philip

    Brett Guest

    www.clear.net.nz

    do the hourly thing (well min/sec time)

    Brett, Jan 25, 2005
  4. philip

    Don Hills Guest

    In article <41f5a944$1_2@127.0.0.1>, philip <> wrote:

    >there used to be one sold through Dick Smith but the local DSE hasn't
    >heard of it.

    The DSE ones were prepaid cards for Quik:
    http://www.quik.co.nz/

    My mother-in-law used to use them before changing to Paradise when she got cable.
    She seemed happy enough with them.

    It's ironic that people who are too smart to engage in politics
    are governed by people who are not as smart.

    Don Hills, Jan 25, 2005