    websites but there doesn't seem to be anything that helps.

    Many thanks
    JB

    SeventhStranger, May 19, 2004

  2. SeventhStranger

    Brian Guest

    do u use the xp remote connection? if so you need to go into the connection
    properties and tick "allow incoming connections"

    hope that helps

    Brian, May 19, 2004

  3. SeventhStranger

    °Mike° Guest

    HOW TO: Configure and Use Callback for Dial-Up
    Users in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310402

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:32:14 +0100, in
    <ySMqc.22684$>