Call back from Router AUX to XP Hyperterm

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by wwalla@gmail.com, Apr 18, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I have HyperTerminal on my Windows XP laptop. I am connected to an
    analog line. On the other side I have a router's AUX interface
    connected to an analog line (USR Modem)as well.

    I would like to use HyperTerminal to place a call over the analog line
    to the Router. Then the router is only allowed to call back to one or
    to preset phone numbers. One of those is the one my laptop is
    connected to at the office. The other is my house phone. Then it
    calls the number (My Laptop) and hyperterm accepts the call. At that
    point I am basically in the router using an out of band method.

    I am trying to find out how to configure the AUX port to make this
    procedure work correctly.

    Has anyone done this in recent memory that would be willing to share
    that part of their conifg?

    Thanks cisco people..

    , Apr 18, 2005

  2. Guest