    Kind regards

    jim
    , Dec 22, 2005

  2. Jono Guest

    wrote:
    || Does anyone know how much i costs to call a SkypeIn number from a
    || mobile.

    Depends on your mobile tariff & has nothing to do with whether it's a a
    Skype-in number, as these are normal, geographic numbers beginning either 01
    or 02.

    ||And more particularly would they be included in any kinds of
    || free minutes?

    Yes.

    Jono, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Thus spaketh :
    > Does anyone know how much i costs to call a SkypeIn number from a
    > mobile. And more particularly would they be included in any kinds of
    > free minutes?
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > jim

    As Skype Hype give you (for a fee) an 01 or 02 number, then the cost will be
    whatever your mobile co charge for standard calls (01 or 02), if you get free
    calls to 01 and 02 numbers then, as Skype Hype-In number is an 01 or 02 number
    then it would be included.

    There are proper VoIP services that offer for free an incoming 01 or 02 number
    of your choice of area code, such a Sipgate.

    --
    For £5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
    http://www.south-east-birmingham.tk
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Dec 22, 2005