    calibration structure for CCD camera advenced ! Thank you so much !

    Best regards,K-C,Hu

    , May 4, 2006

  2. Don Stauffer Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > Dose anyone know that where can buy the calibration plate or
    > calibration structure for CCD camera advenced ! Thank you so much !
    >
    > Best regards,K-C,Hu

    The ISO has a recognized standard for testing resolution of digicams.
    While they intend for you to buy the test chart, someone has posted a
    high res PDF version of the chart for download. Google ISO and
    "resolution chart" and see if you can find it. I downloaded the file and
    it printed beautifully on 11 x 17 printout, but I did not bookmark the
    URL of the site.

    Don Stauffer, May 4, 2006