Calibration Geeks

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by BioColor@aol.com, Jul 24, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 24, 2007

  2. Markus Fuenfrocken, Jul 24, 2007

  3. Gino Guest

    I didn't buy it, but it's actually true. They both have RGB values of 120.

    Gino, Jul 24, 2007
  4. Gino wrote on Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:21:23 +0100:

    G> <> wrote in message
    ??>> Hi,
    ??>>
    ??>> Those of you that are interested in calibrating your
    ??>> monitors and printers may be amused by this recent
    ??>> Astronomy Picture of the Day:
    ??>>
    ??>> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070717.html
    ??>>

    It's hard to believe but the two squares really are the same
    even if the illusion seems to persist when they are connected. I
    had to turn my head sideways to convince myself!

    James Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland

    E-mail, with obvious alterations:
    not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not

    James Silverton, Jul 24, 2007
  5. bugbear Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Those of you that are interested in calibrating your monitors and
    > printers may be amused by this recent Astronomy Picture of the Day:
    >
    > http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap070717.html

    Isn't human colour perception fascinating :)

    BugBear

    bugbear, Jul 25, 2007