    clocks on my network. Just something to reach out once a week or day
    or whatever should be fine but I can't find anything (yet) Googling.

    JohnF

    JohnF, Nov 28, 2006

  2. JohnF

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:34:14 +0000, JohnF Has Frothed:

    > I'm looking for a site or free software that will calibrate the PC
    > clocks on my network. Just something to reach out once a week or day
    > or whatever should be fine but I can't find anything (yet) Googling.
    >
    > JohnF

    If they're xp, it's built in.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Nov 28, 2006

  3. JohnF

    Baldy Guest

    Google Atomic Clock

    Baldy, Nov 28, 2006
  4. JohnF

    striker Guest

    Right click on the time on the task bar, adjust time, internet time.

    striker, Nov 28, 2006
  5. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:09:53 GMT, "striker" <> wrote:

    >Right click on the time on the task bar, adjust time, internet time.

    Thanks

    I forgot about that.......happens alot lately

    JohnF

    JohnF, Nov 28, 2006
  6. JohnF

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:34:14 GMT, JohnF wrote:

    >I'm looking for a site or free software that will calibrate the PC
    >clocks on my network. Just something to reach out once a week or day
    >or whatever should be fine but I can't find anything (yet) Googling.

    If it's the clocks on your LAN, then you don't want every PC going
    externally. Find 1 of the time sync ap-ps (I use Tardis
    www.kaska.demon.co.uk/) that acts as a server. This way you install it
    on 1 PC, set the firewall rules for 1 PC. That PC then broadcasts the
    time on your LAN to the other PCs.

    www.google.com

    time sync

    gives

    http://www.google.com/search?q=time sync

    XP has it built in, but depending on where you are you may want to
    change to a closer source.

    How to configure an authoritative time server in Windows XP
    When you configure the authoritative Time Server to sync with an
    Internet time source, there is no authentication. ... Microsoft Windows
    XP Professional ...
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314054 - Similar pages

    Change the update interval.
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_inet_time.htm

    Me

    why?, Nov 28, 2006
  7. JohnF

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:34:14 GMT, JohnF <> wrote:

    >I'm looking for a site or free software that will calibrate the PC
    >clocks on my network. Just something to reach out once a week or day
    >or whatever should be fine but I can't find anything (yet) Googling.

    XP has that built in.

    >JohnF

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Nov 28, 2006
  8. try, rockettime ,it works great i've used it for years.

    Joe and Paige, Nov 29, 2006