    with my Epson color printer. ( the days of a month and a picture on each
    sheet, and to hang it on the kitchen wall )

    Janne

    Jan-Erik Nyberg, Nov 10, 2003

  2. You can download CALENDAR.ZIP from my web page below. It's set
    up to print a whole year on a page, not a month-per-page, but all the
    calendar functions you would need are there, if you program in BASIC.
    I've updated it to VB, but haven't put that on my website yet. I'll be happy
    to email it to you, if you like.
    --
    Judson McClendon (remove zero)
    Sun Valley Systems http://sunvaley.com

    Judson McClendon, Nov 10, 2003

  3. "Jan-Erik Nyberg" <> writes:

    > I would like to make calenders , from my own digital photos, for Christmas
    > Gifts.
    > Anyone knows about software I can use ( freeware , shareWare = not so
    > expensive software )
    > with my Epson color printer. ( the days of a month and a picture on each
    > sheet, and to hang it on the kitchen wall )

    Assuming you have Microsoft Word installed, take a look at:

    http://www.mycustomcalendars.com

    Unfortunately my HP deskjet 6122 is not up to the task, so I'm going with
    Kinkos/Walmart to print my calendars.

    --
    Michael Meissner
    email:

    Michael Meissner, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Don't waste your dough on Calendar Creator by Broderbund. Very slow
    and clunky even version 9 is suck.

    Xavier Onassis, Nov 10, 2003