    I can't seem to get Calendar (0.8.3+) to install properly with Mozilla
    1.7.8 . The message board on mozdev.org has been shutdown since May 5,
    2005. Has anyone done this? Does Calendar work with TB&FF?

    Stubby, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Stubby

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Stubby wrote:
    > I can't seem to get Calendar (0.8.3+) to install properly with Mozilla
    > 1.7.8 . The message board on mozdev.org has been shutdown since May 5,
    > 2005. Has anyone done this? Does Calendar work with TB&FF?

    have you tried mozilla sunbird?

    Jedi Fans, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Stubby wrote:
    > I can't seem to get Calendar (0.8.3+) to install properly with Mozilla
    > 1.7.8 . The message board on mozdev.org has been shutdown since May 5,
    > 2005. Has anyone done this? Does Calendar work with TB&FF?

    Calendar sort of works with FF&TB. Depending on which program you
    install it in, some of the features may not work.

    Just to make sure you're getting the right version, download from here:
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/download.html

    The following page has info on which features work in which product:
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

    As Jedi Fans mentioned, also take a look at Sunbird.

    Currently, Calendar/Sunbird is going through a major rewrite of the base
    code, which is why the forums are shut down and there haven't been any
    releases in so long. Additionally, there's a new subproject called
    Lightning that integrates Calendar tightly with Thunderbird to make an
    Outlook-like PIM application. Lighting already has nightlies out,
    official releases will probably start around the time Thunderbird 1.5 is
    released.
    --
    Ryukage

    Damian Dollahite, Jul 28, 2005