    Is there a way to make the size of the buttons or calculator in Windows
    Vista bigger?

    Thanks
    Robin, Jan 22, 2009

  2. Robin

    Jan B Guest

    "Robin" <> schreef in bericht
    news:gl9uhk$bbg$...
    > Is there a way to make the size of the buttons or calculator in Windows
    > Vista bigger?
    >
    > Thanks

    google for vista calculator size
    Jan B, Jan 22, 2009

  3. "Robin" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to make the size of the buttons or calculator in Windows
    > Vista bigger?
    >
    > Thanks

    Use the "Magnifier" program listed in your menu under All
    Programs/Accessories/Accessibility
    J¡m ßéâñ, Jan 22, 2009
  4. Mike Stalwartik, Jan 22, 2009
  5. "Mike Stalwartik" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > Robin <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Is there a way to make the size of the buttons or calculator in
    >> Windows Vista bigger?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Alternative: http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/features.html#calculator

    While the link you posted may be a valid alternative to the calculator that
    came with Vista, how is THAT bigger than what the OP already has ???
    J¡m ßéâñ, Jan 22, 2009
  6. J¡m ßéâñ <> wrote in message

    > "Mike Stalwartik" <> wrote
    > in message
    >> Robin <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Is there a way to make the size of the buttons or calculator in
    >>> Windows Vista bigger?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> Alternative:
    >> http://www.google.com/intl/en/help/features.html#calculator

    > While the link you posted may be a valid alternative to the
    > calculator that came with Vista, how is THAT bigger than what the OP
    > already has ???

    Well, he/she can increase the browser font size, yes? I'm surprised you
    didn't know that.
    Mike Stalwartik, Jan 23, 2009
  7. Robin

    thanatoid Guest

    "Robin" <> wrote in

    > Is there a way to make the size of the buttons or
    > calculator in Windows Vista bigger?
    >
    > Thanks

    There are about 500 calculator replacements which vary in
    design, functionality, and appearance (INCL. SIZE). Visit some
    freeware sites and get one.

    --
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are."
    Anais Nin
    thanatoid, Jan 23, 2009