    this calculator is ridiculously small.

    Appreciate it,

    -ChrisCoaster
    ChrisCoaster, Apr 14, 2011

  2. ChrisCoaster banged his head on his keyboard to write :
    > Quick Question: Is there any way in this universe to make the
    > calulator BIGGER? I recently upsized to a 20" widescreen monitor and
    > this calculator is ridiculously small.
    >
    > Appreciate it,
    >
    > -ChrisCoaster

    Nope. Maybe there's a freebie around somewhere that resizes?

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "Facts are the enemy of truth."
    - Don Quixote - "Man of La Mancha"
    James D Andrews, Apr 15, 2011

  3. ChrisCoaster

    Kele Guest

    There's calculator desktop gizmos for Win 7... I think so

    There's online calculators: http://web2.0calc.com/ ,
    http://www.terrence.com/flash/calculator.html

    There's program download, "resizeable calculator":
    http://crossgl-surface-calculator.en.softonic.com/

    Yeah, I can't hardly see * vs + either

    --------

    Kele, Apr 15, 2011
  4. ChrisCoaster

    Ardent Guest

    On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:12:28 -0700 (PDT), ChrisCoaster
    <> wrote:

    >Quick Question: Is there any way in this universe to make the
    >calulator BIGGER? I recently upsized to a 20" widescreen monitor and
    >this calculator is ridiculously small.

    Is your email id valid?

    I can send you calc.exe, XP's calculator made bigger.

    --
    Glad to be of help.

    Archer
    Ardent, Apr 16, 2011