    are there?

    TIa Jim
    , Aug 11, 2006

  2. gwtc Guest

    wrote:
    > I have folders named cache(2) thru cache(6) in my firefox profile
    > folder, all containing quite a few files. The folder "date modified"
    > are all 9/13/2005. This probably is when I last installed firefox
    > after having my hard drive replaced. Some of the files in the folders
    > are newer. but none less than 6 months or so old.
    >
    > Is there any reason not to delete these files, and any idea why they
    > are there?
    >
    > TIa Jim

    if you've uninstall and created new profiles, then maybe thats how
    they were created.

    Look inside and find out which one contains new stuff. Chances are
    thats your main one, then delete the rest of them. Or, if you want
    just go ahead and delete them all. FF will re-create the cache.

    --
    EVERYTHING HAS A GENDER

    You may not know this but many nonliving things have a gender...

    A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.
    gwtc, Aug 11, 2006