    server or at least a slow one. Plus to add salt in the wound, Why am I
    paying extra? I am just so frustrated.

    Thanks in advance for your time and caring.
    =?Utf-8?B?U21hcnR5?=, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Hi
    You have to organize better your post and describe better the components
    that are involved.
    What speed are you are expecting?
    Paying Extra for what?
    Which server is slow?
    Wireless in general is not a good medium for long heavy downloads.
    You should try the same download with a wire to find out whether it is the
    Wireless, your system or the ISP.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 14, 2007

  3. Thanks, ok fixed. Great.