    Eileen Guest

    Is it possible to get a wireless Router and connections to suit a PC &
    Laptop on Cable (Ntl)?
    Eileen, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Yes. You're not giving me a lot to work with here. You may want to check
    with the cable provider they may have a cable/modem/router/wireless all in
    on unit. Or you can buy a Wireless router ($50.00 ~ $100), and plug this
    into the cable modem in place of the PC, and plug your PCs into the wireless
    router.

    David Hettel
    Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

    David Hettel MVP MobileDevices, Sep 14, 2006

  3. Eileen

    Barney Guest

    Thank you for the information David.
    Regards