Cable Modem Diag

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chris Hutchison, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Does Anybody know how to Open the Diagnostics for the Motorola SB5100 Cable
    Modem?
    Chris Hutchison, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Chris Hutchison

    ñKs Guest

    What problem are you experiencing?

    ñKs, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Chris Hutchison

    IC Guest

    Chris Hutchison wrote:
    > Does Anybody know how to Open the Diagnostics for the Motorola SB5100
    > Cable Modem?

    Don't know of any diagnostic program, but you can see the log and other
    stats by entering this into your browser:

    http://192.168.100.1/
    IC, Dec 6, 2003
  4. Chris Hutchison

    Zknb Guest

    My guess is that you are wanting to uncap your modem?

    Even if you figure out how to get into the diagnostics and remove the
    cap. It will only be temporary, the next time it receives its
    configuration script from the cable company it will reset the cap.

    Zknb, Dec 7, 2003