    cabling/patching in our Datacenter)?

    Regards,
    Marc.
    Haitingus, May 8, 2006

  2. Haitingus

    Haitingus Guest

    Nobody has a software to document the cabling?

    Haitingus, May 13, 2006

  3. Visio?

    Jonathan Roberts, May 13, 2006
  4. Haitingus

    Haitingus Guest

    Idea is to document patching and so on in the datacenter. I do not think
    visio is the right tools?

    Anyway, thank you for your answre.

    Marc

    Haitingus, May 13, 2006
  5. Haitingus

    Guest

    Visionael is good, if your network is big enough to warrant the cost.
    , May 13, 2006
  6. Haitingus

    Haitingus Guest

    Hi Erik,

    Thank you for the answer, in the same time i found the product i need. It is
    itracs.

    Best Regards,
    Marc.

    Haitingus, May 21, 2006
  7. Haitingus

    pgoodiso

    Joined:
    May 21, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Cabling / Infrastructure Management Software

    Marc,

    Suggest you could also try CableSolve, www.cablesolve.com.

    Regards,

    Paul
    pgoodiso, May 21, 2006
  8. Haitingus

    Urky

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    We are using a tool made by a belgian company called "inseurop".
    Each patchcable has is own barcodelabel instead of using an intelligent patchpanel. Much cheaper.
    Urky, Aug 13, 2007
  9. Haitingus

    XavierB

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    It is obviously to late for you but there is another great cable management software called Building One. It is supported in North America by FMX Solutions and is used for end to end cable management as well as fiber optic. It is also widely used for data center and as much more functionalities than most CMS.
    XavierB, Apr 16, 2009
  10. Haitingus

    boneshaker55

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    alternative to itracs look at Caplum

    try caplum cable infrastructure management which is web based iM, look at ardlins website
    boneshaker55, Feb 20, 2010