    For this group's frequently asked questions, check out www.CertFAQ.com.
    Share your home study lab design and enter a draw to win a FREE CramMaster testing product of your choice!
    http://www.certfaq.com/bb/ftopic9408.html
    hushang, Jul 1, 2004

  2. hushang

    Ron Y Guest

    You may be able to for about a week. My ISP, for instance, will turn you on
    and you got nine days or so to register the MODEM MAC address. If you
    don't, they brick the MODEM.

    Ron Y, Jul 1, 2004

  3. hushang

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On 30 Jun 2004 "hushang" blathered:

    > Does anyone know how to get free cable internet? And if they do can
    > they please tell me how. Can you give some instrucitons or something
    > i would really appreciate it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > E-mail me at

    Sure, post a message in a newsgroup hoping to lure some moron into giving you
    their username and password to their broadband account.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 1, 2004
  4. hushang

    AG Guest

    > Does anyone know how to get free cable internet? And if they do can
    > they please tell me how. Can you give some instrucitons or something
    > i would really appreciate it.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Since I work for an ISP I can tell you that what you want to do is EXACTLY
    what people like me get paid to prevent. I just spent the last two months
    on a project to get wireless working with our billing software so that we
    can sell high speed wireless to people in our town.
    BTW it works now and we are going to start moving out to more and more
    distant antennas selling high speed to places where they don't have DSL. :)

    AG

    AG, Jul 1, 2004
  5. hushang

    chris Guest

    Hi

    If you want free Cable Internet the best thing to do is call your MOMMY and
    ask her to pay for it.

    chris, Jul 2, 2004