    Is there any kit available on tne net that can discramble anything on
    the cable

    thanks.........boubou
    Yvon Deguire, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Yvon Deguire wrote:

    > Is there any kit available on tne net that can discramble anything on
    > the cable

    NO. Such devices advertised in spam are ripoffs, and also illegal.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    www.howtofixcomputers.com.is.bogus.horseshit
    Gary G. Taylor, Oct 13, 2004

  3. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Tue,
    12 Oct 2004 18:45:52 -0400, Yvon Deguire <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Is there any kit available on tne net that can discramble anything on
    >the cable
    >

    >thanks.........boubou

    Yeah, but if you use it, I am sure Canadian law will provide you a
    free stay at the Gray Bar Motel for an extended preiod of time.

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Oct 13, 2004
  4. Yvon Deguire

    gm Guest

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:

    >Yvon Deguire wrote:
    >

    >>Is there any kit available on tne net that can discramble anything on
    >>the cable
    >>

    >NO. Such devices advertised in spam are ripoffs, and also illegal.

    There are descramblers that work great. Who cares if they're illegal.
    gm, Oct 13, 2004
  5. In article <>, Yvon Deguire wrote:
    > Is there any kit available on tne net that can discramble anything on
    > the cable
    >

    > thanks.........boubou

    Yes, and your cable company will be hppy to provide you with one.
    Simply pay the fees.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!! The staff of life!!
    The Old Sourdough, Oct 13, 2004
  6. Yvon Deguire

    WormWood Guest

    <snip>
    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote:
    <snip>
    | www.howtofuxxputers.net.is.bogus.horseshit

    By continuing to post the above url in it's workable form, you are doing
    the website owner a great favor by soliciting hits to the page. Why
    would you want to do that?
    WormWood, Oct 13, 2004
  7. Yvon Deguire

    Plato Guest

    Yvon Deguire wrote:

    > Is there any kit available on tne net that can discramble anything on
    > the cable

    What did your cable company say?
    Plato, Oct 16, 2004
  8. Yvon Deguire

    gm Guest

    who gives a **** what they say
    gm, Oct 16, 2004
  9. Yvon Deguire

    PuppyKatt Guest

    First of all, it is a dEscrambler you are looking for.
    Second of all, contact your cable company; they sell illegal descramblers
    all the time, you THIEF.

    PuppyKatt, Oct 19, 2004
  10. In article <KL2dd.2118$>, PuppyKatt wrote:
    > First of all, it is a dEscrambler you are looking for.
    > Second of all, contact your cable company; they sell illegal descramblers
    > all the time, you THIEF.

    The cable company sells illegal descramblers? <boggle>
    ^^^^^^^

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 19, 2004
  11. Yvon Deguire

    PuppyKatt Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" <> wrote in message
    > In article <KL2dd.2118$>, PuppyKatt wrote:
    >> First of all, it is a dEscrambler you are looking for.
    >> Second of all, contact your cable company; they sell illegal descramblers
    >> all the time, you THIEF.

    > The cable company sells illegal descramblers? <boggle>
    > ^^^^^^^

    Well, if they don't, I'm sure they can 'steer' the OP in the 'correctional'
    direction!

    PuppyKatt, Oct 20, 2004