    friend and I wondered if I am better off using that or staying with the
    Computer Associates eTrust EZ Antivirus 7.2

    Much thanks

    Muse Gruppes, Sep 3, 2006

  2. Muse Gruppes

    JANA Guest

    They are both excellent. Some people prefer one over the other. I would
    guess it is personal experience and preference.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    I obtained a copy of Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition recently from a

    JANA, Sep 3, 2006

  3. Muse Gruppes

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:56:07 +0000, Muse Gruppes Has Frothed:

    > I obtained a copy of Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition recently from a friend
    > and I wondered if I am better off using that or staying with the Computer
    > Associates eTrust EZ Antivirus 7.2
    >
    > Much thanks

    Stay

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Sep 3, 2006
  4. Muse Gruppes

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:56:07 +0000, Muse Gruppes Has Frothed:
    >
    >> I obtained a copy of Norton Antivirus Corp. Edition recently from a friend
    >> and I wondered if I am better off using that or staying with the Computer
    >> Associates eTrust EZ Antivirus 7.2
    >>
    >> Much thanks

    > Stay

    Thank you both,

    I had heard that Norton was a bit overrated. And I am happy with the CA
    product. Oddly enough, the Pest Patrol product that also came free (Road
    Runner deal) Has picked up several different instances of spy/ad ware
    that Ad-Aware and Spybot S&D did not and Pest Patrol had a lower
    rating/review than the others on download.com.

    Which reminds me, Download.com has been DOWN for like a week now?

    Muse Gruppes, Sep 4, 2006
  5. Muse Gruppes

    Margolotta Guest

    On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 13:29:31 +0100, JANA wrote
    (in article <>):

    > They are both excellent.

    Er, what?!? NAV is bloatware, a resource hog and, some have said spyware.
    Anything bearing the names 'Symantec' and/or 'Norton' should be avoided at
    all costs.

    Some people prefer one over the other.

    Anyone who uses NAV is a moron.

    Margolotta, Sep 12, 2006
  6. Bloated Sarah is back? Dave and Sue must have relented and allowed her
    back home from the social outcast hostel? Though no doubt she will be
    another one who will claim her absense was due to global travel, she was
    probably in Dallas too..........

    Bloated Ms Pig, Sep 12, 2006