    stop the enrollment and do it once again in the router for it to recive
    its certificate. Anyone having the same or simmilar problem? or anyone
    know what's wrong?
    jonwoh, Apr 1, 2005

  2. jonwoh

    M Guest

    jonwoh wrote:
    > c3725 router don't get its certificate after it has been issued in
    > CA-server, certificate stays in "pending" mode in router. I have to
    > stop the enrollment and do it once again in the router for it to

    recive
    > its certificate. Anyone having the same or simmilar problem? or

    anyone
    > know what's wrong?

    Did you install the SCEP Patch file from the Microsoft website?.

    By default, the SCEP protocol is not supported by the Windows 2003
    server. Once you install the patch, it should work just fine.

    Masud
    M, Apr 1, 2005

  3. jonwoh

    jonwoh Guest

    SCEP patch is installed, and everything works fin exept that I need to
    stop the enrollment-process in the router after certificate is issued
    in the server and then re-enroll to recive certificate.
    jonwoh, Apr 1, 2005