    sana Guest

    hi i m sana . i have completed my bachelors last year . i m not doing any
    job but i want to do certification in c sharp please what can i do

    sana, Apr 15, 2009

  2. Start off with the 70-536 exam.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Apr 16, 2009

  3. sana

    sana Guest

    sana, Apr 17, 2009
  4. sana

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > i want to do certification in c sharp please what can i do

    Personally, I prefer certification in d flat, but the string players never
    go along with it.

    I'm sure the microsoft site can provide you with the audition requirements.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 17, 2009
  5. sana

    sana Guest

    sir u told me certification in "d flat" what is this and what is audition
    requirement sir pls help me and clarify your answer i will be grateful to u
    thank u

    sana, Apr 19, 2009
  6. sana

    sana Guest

    sana, Apr 19, 2009
  7. sana

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the

    > sir u told me certification in "d flat" what is this and what is
    > audition requirement sir pls help me and clarify your answer i will be
    > grateful to u thank u

    I believe the important part of what I said was "check the microsoft
    website".

    I think I'm going to need the pliers. Who had them last?

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Apr 21, 2009