C#

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by *RaVeN*, Dec 1, 2004.

  1. *RaVeN*

    *RaVeN* Guest

    *RaVeN*, Dec 1, 2004

  2. *RaVeN*

    Toolman Tim Guest

    A flat.

    "*RaVeN*" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    Toolman Tim, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > A flat.

    No, as the old joke goes - C# or you'll B flat...

    Sorry, I just don't do humour...

    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Dec 2, 2004
  4. *RaVeN*

    Duck ducking Guest

    On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 02:55:24 -0000, "Miss Perspicacia Tick"
    <> wrote:

    >Toolman Tim wrote:
    >> A flat.

    >No, as the old joke goes - C# or you'll B flat...
    >
    >Sorry, I just don't do humour...

    We know, but you do self deprecation realy well, so no sorry needed.

    Duck ducking, Dec 2, 2004
  5. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "*RaVeN*" <> wrote in message
    > |

    > A flat.

    Jean Hagen, in front of the curtain at the end of "Singin in the Rain." One
    of the best lines in the movie.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Dec 2, 2004
  6. *RaVeN*

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    |

    | > "*RaVeN*" <> wrote in message
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |

    | > A flat.
    | >

    | Jean Hagen, in front of the curtain at the end of "Singin in the Rain."
    One
    | of the best lines in the movie.

    As a trumpet player seriously out of shape, my favorite line is "Give me a
    B, I'll flat it myself" <g>

    Toolman Tim, Dec 3, 2004