    internet folders.

    Any idea how to stop this. I am using ME.

    Thanks.

    Alex, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Alex

    °Mike° Guest

    Close your browser and empty the temporary internet files
    from Control Panel / Internet Options. Be sure to check the
    box to 'Include all offline content'. Attempt to delete the
    TIF folder in Winows\Temp. If access is denied, delete the
    TIF folder in Windows. Recreate a new TIF in Windows.

    Now go to Control Panel / Internet Options again, press 'Settings'
    and 'Move Folder'. Point it to C:\Windows\Temporary Internet Files .

    On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:35:32 -0000, in
    <bqeuh5$rdn$>
    Alex scrawled:

    --