    opportunities and I did not know if passing an exam in
    both languages would assist.

    Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated.
    Tim, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Tim

    Pete B. Guest

    I don't think it will make such a difference in the eyes of employers, after
    all it's all .Net, one person proficient in C# shouldn't have much trouble
    working with VB.Net and vice versa.
    Also if you do 70-305 and 70-315 they will count as one credit towards MCAD
    or MCSD, it will be a better idea to do 70-305 and 70-316 or something along
    those lines.

    Pete B., Dec 8, 2004

  3. Tim

    Tim Guest

    That is a good idea Pete. I agree with what you are
    saying that a semi-decent IT shop should know the close
    correlation between the two languages. I might go for the
    70-316 next to not waste my time on taking exams that do
    not count towards and MCAD or MCSD.

    Thanks for you input.

    Tim, Dec 8, 2004
  4. Tim

    comp sci kid Guest

    most employers think that c# is a lot more valuable although vb.net is
    virtually the same.

    i know c# fairly well, but not vb.net. however, i think i can learn the
    vb.net syntax pretty quickly.

    hth

    comp sci kid, Dec 9, 2004