    Need your guidance. Thank You.

    Regards,
    Thakkar

    Thakkar, Dec 28, 2004

  2. Thakkar

    XAvier Guest

    Sure,
    you will not be certified taking 70-306 and 70-305
    because is the same exam in VB.NET and C#

    XAvier, Dec 28, 2004

  3. Thakkar

    Sean Guest

    ACK!!!! NO!

    SQL is an elective, you must take 70-310 or 70-320...

    I am doing the basic idea which looks like is working well becuase of
    overlapping concepts

    70-306 VB.NET windows apps stuff
    70-315 C# web apps stuff
    70-320 XML stuff

    Sean, Jan 1, 2005
  4. Thakkar

    Eduard Cros Guest

    That combination is not possible because you must take 70-
    310 or 70-320 (I know it's been told, but maybe you wanted
    a second option :D). Then you can take 70-305,70-315,70-
    306 or 70-316 as the other core exam (well, I would
    recommend you to start with one of them instead of 70-310
    or 70-320, unless you want to start with the hardest
    one :D). Then, as the elective you can take any of them
    (but the one you chose as core) or 70-229, 70-230, 70-234,
    70-330 or 70-340.

    My choose was 70-305 and 70-310 (as I did the courses in
    VB.NET), and now I'm doubting which one take as
    elective... 70-306 or 70-229, still not decided? any clue
    to help me? :)

    Eduard Cros, Jan 2, 2005